Sunday, January 30, 2011

Feminine & Flirty 2011 Spring/Summer Fashion Trend Alert : LACE!

Spring/Summer is right around the corner and there are many new & hot trends on the rise! I will be showing you all the different fashion trends coming out for the upcoming seasons but first I want to start off with one of my favorites, LACE! Lace will be all the rage this upcoming Spring and Summer of 2011. It's a fashion trend that comes off as sophisticated yet sexy. Here are a few examples of this feminine, flirty and sophisticated trend sported by celebrities such as [left to right] Taylor Swift, Olivia Palmero, and Hayden Panettiere plus many more to come in the near future. I sure can't wait to be wearing this fashionable look.

1 comment:

  1. Olivia Palmero always looks fabulous. She can do no wrong. & I am LOVING that dress. Taylor and Haydens tool. but Olivia's is super cute

    ReplyDelete