Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lil Wayne's New Song "How To Love" The Carter IV

If you follow me on Twitter you've probably already seen me tweet about Lil' Wayne's newly leaked single of May 2011  "How To Love" and I can’t help but rave about it. The hit song is proving Lil' Wayne has no limits as far as his musical talent whether it be rap, pop, or rock he is conquering them all. As you'll probably notice “How to love” produced by Detail (who says the song is going to shock you) is far from a typical weezy track, it features an acoustic guitar and drums with him singing lyrics about a deeper side of love, and yes I do mean singing not rapping. 
When recently interviewed by Sway of MTV Wayne stated: 
“I am a musician, and a few years back, I noticed I wasn’t just a rapper and I noticed I didn’t want to do this just to rap.” 
Well he sure proving he is more than just a rapper, and I’m lovin' it! 
(I will post a link with the song when it becomes available)
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment