Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Go-To Moisturizer for Summer: Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

As many of you have seen in my "Flawless Face Skincare Routine" video, I'm a huge fan of Clinique's moisturizing product line. Although I have been known to use Clinique's lotion I tend to switch to the gel during the hot and humid seasons such as Spring and Summer. I find that the dramatically different moisturizing gel works great with my skin, especially during these times. Not only is it moisturizing but it's also light weight, oil-free, and dries to a non-greasy finish. One of my favorite qualities about this product is the silky texture and cool, soothing effect it has on my skin (which feels great after a day in the sun). I definitely have to say this is one of my favorite moisturizers for Summer and maybe even all year around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment