Monday, July 18, 2011

My Flawless Face Foundation Routine

Ever since I started my channel I've been getting countless requests to do an everyday foundation routine..well.. here it is! It's super simple and it works great with many different skin types. I usually don't wear too much makeup on a day to day basis so I thought this tutorial was perfect for an everyday routine. It's lightweight but still gives good coverage and a flawless finish. What more could a girl ask for? 

I always start out with a moisturizer. One of my all time favorites which I use in this video is   Clinique's Moisturizing Gel.
  1. After I let the moisturizer set in I apply a primer to fill in any fine lines and create a smooth base. Smashbox Photo Finish Bronzing Primer is great especially when you want a little extra color.
  2. For foundation I'm using Maybelline's Fit Me Foundation in 220 it's lightweight and has SPF 18. I like to apply it with a stippling brush for medium coverage.
  3. Once my foundation is settled I like to apply a bit of concealer. In this video I'm using Inglot's cream concealer 99.
  4. Last but not least I like to set it all with Revlon's ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in the shade Suntan Matte with a big fluffy brush to ensure everything lasts all day.
Hope this helps xox

1 comment: