Monday, December 19, 2011

My Christmas List 2011 Dear Santa :)

Christmas is just a few days away so I'm sure most people have already worked up a "What I want for Christmas" list and hopefully got some shopping done for others.  Here is a few things on my list for Santa, what are some of yours?

Dear Santa,
This year for Christmas I would like:

A pair of nude Louboutins

A cute apron for cooking (which I do often)

The Sephora Collectors Edition I.T brush set

A statement necklace

A hot pink blazer


A new book to read over the holidays


Of course the BEST gifts I could ever ask for during the Holidays are the intangible ones which we can receive everyday: spending time with family, giving back to those in need, and a personal favorite which is shopping for others and making them smile. 

Well, that was my Christmas list! I'd love to hear some that are on your wish list for whatever Holiday it is that you celebrate. Feel free to post below or Tweet me @AnitaSamantha 

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment