Saturday, January 28, 2012

Gala at The Trump - Outfit of The Night

Hello honeys, so this past week I got invited to a beautiful charity gala event hosted at The Trump International. The night was absolutely beautiful and for a great cause which was fighting against children with Cancer. It was such a touching night, I got to meet a lot of wonderful people, and a lot of money was raised. I decided to do an Outfit of the night to show you what I was wearing including a lot of stunning jewelry which made me feel like a real princess! As Marilyn says diamonds are a girls best friend! But besides all the glitz and the glam, a good night to raise money for a great cause is always something I feel great about attending, especially when it means making such a big difference for the lives of those in need. Here are the pictures, and hope you guys enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment