Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Golden Globes 2012 Fashion: Best Dressed

Everybody looked stunning this year at the Golden Globes from Charlize Thereon to Nicole Richie to Natalie Portman and many more. I loved how classy and sophisticated everybody looked which is one of the reasons why I love the Golden Globes red carpet. When it came to couples my top 3 looks were Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan, Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie, and Cash Warren & Jessica Alba but all together my absolute favorite styles including fashion, hair, and makeup you can see below (right to left) were: Reese Witherspoon, Salma Hayek, Nicole Kidman, Kate Beckinsale, Lea Michelle, Stacey Keibler, and Sophia Vergara.
I loved these looks so much and all the woman wearing them. I would definitely love to have one if not all of these dresses in my collection<3 Which would you choose?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment