Friday, September 7, 2012

VMA's 2012 Fashion & Best Moments

First, let me start off by saying Kevin Hart For President! I seriously loved him before, but after the award show I love him even more. He was one of my favorite hosts yet, always makes it fun and actually makes me laugh. Also, I loved his fashion, anybody see that cheetah blazer? Um...hello, can you say genius? Anyways, there were so many great moments and performances this year. Also a handful of awkward moments which I was tweeting about throughout the live show so if you follow me on twitter you already know what I'm talking about. Here I put together a little collage of the show, I wasn't able to capture everything but here are a few moments and stars I enjoyed. What was your favorite moment or fashion superstar of the 2012 VMA show? 

Ps if you guys liked Taylor Swifts Makeup from the VMA's click here for my makeup tutorial on how to get the look: 

No comments:

Post a Comment