Thursday, October 18, 2012

What I'm Loving: Dark Lips for Fall

Although a nude lip is my signature, I must say the super dark lip color has been catching my eye and if you follow me on Instagram (AnitasWorld) you probably already know this. I'm not sure if it's all this October Halloween spirit or just the edginess of this bold fall look but let me tell you, I'm all about this makeup do. Not only does the dark vampire esque lip give a sexy mysterious feel but it's so easy to achieve! All you need is a dark lip color and some mascara and you'll be making a total fashion statement. This is the perfect look for fall and a fun way to spice up your look by feeling like a total rebel. 
Would you rock it?
Let me know! xox

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I could pull it off ;/ I have a yellowish skin tone lol. IF I could rock it, I would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe a little redder of a dark color would work with a yellowish skin tone! Anything can work with a little bit of customization here and there :)

      Delete
  2. im loving the dark color. my favorite color right now is 'hang-up' by MAC, paired with 'nightmoth' lip liner. its a killer combo
    http://sparkletude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete