Monday, April 22, 2013

My Sunday Brunch -Ideas, Whole Foods, Recipe's? Sunday Post

Sundays are always nice to kick back, enjoy good company, enjoy good food, and just enjoy the day! Yesterday, I decided to spend most the morning shopping and then cooking. The morning took place at Whole Foods just strolling and picking up some things that looked brunch worthy which is always nice. Once I got home the cooking began: a huge brunch filled with pancakes, crepes, french toast, bagels, chicken sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, Camembert cheese with jam, pita, and of course some fresh orange juice! For decoration, I used some fun bright summery napkins, rose pedals sprinkled around, 
and of course the matching set of roses as the centerpiece. Home Decorating & Cooking are two of my favorite things so you already know this Sunday was amazing! Here's a little collage I posted on my Instagram (@AnitasWorld) Yesterday: If you want the recipes or a blog post all about to to make everything leave a comment below and I'll happily do so! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment