Monday, April 15, 2013

My UNDER 20$ Makeup Challenge with a twist: Ariana Grande's New Official Music Video The Way feat Mac Miller

A tag I've been admiring in the wonderful beauty community here on Youtube (although it started a while ago) is the 'Under 20$ Makeup Challenge"! Instead of making that the only goal I also wanted to do an inspired look. I decided to chose the Makeup look from Ariana Grande's new official music video 'The Way' featuring Mac Miller which just got released recently. It's a fun look that's great for everyday and under 20$ (foundation included!) Now that's what I call an effective challenge! Check it out and let me know if you think :) Also feel free to request a video below!
Feel free to Subscribe to my Channel & Blog <3
(Let me know if you want a list of products)

No comments:

Post a Comment