Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Brand New Pre-Released Macbook Air 13" Pro Review

So, if you follow me on Instagram (AnitasWorld) you'll already know yesterday I got an awesome surprise: The brand new 2013 MacbookAir 13" that is supposed to be coming out today: June 12, 2013! I used to and still have the Macbook Pro (I got it last year) which I love but with school and traveling I really wanted to try something a bit lighter and I figured that Macbook Air would be perfect for that! I got the 13 inch (largest) with the highest gigs since I do store a lot of information and I absolutely love it. I was using it last night and this morning and I've noticed what amazing battery life it has and what great picture quality it is. It's so perfect for people that travel a lot since it is much lighter than my macbook pro, also for students I would recommend it since carrying books can be a pain in itself, you don't want to worry about a heave laptop too. I'll continue my review on it throughout the next few weeks but so far I give it an A! Let me know if you have further comments or questions and I'll be sure to fill you in! xox

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for review, it was excellent and very informative.
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete