Monday, February 16, 2015

Ariana Grande 2015 Grammy's Performance | Full Makeup Tutorial

I was so in love with so much going on at the Grammy's this year! To me, every performance was not only beautiful but close to perfection! One of the looks I loved was Ariana Grande's. Now, I loosely did an inspired look but made it a little more day or night appropriate. Enjoy :)
Products are listed below

Naked Palette - Naked Eyeshadow
Naked Palette - Buck Eyeshadow
Lorac Pro Palette - Sable Eyeshadow
Revlon Colorstay Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - Black
Urban Decay Resurrection Mascara - Black
Almay Intense I Color Pencil - Black
Mac Stripdown Lip Liner - Strip Down
Revlon Colorstay Lipstick - Nude Attitude
Maybelline Stay Matte - Foundation Powder
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Soleil Matte Bronzer - Chocolate


Love Always, Anita Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment