Thursday, May 21, 2015

Travel Now | My New Blog Series

So many of us want to travel and never take the time too, others have never truly got to experience what traveling is like so never gained that urge. Thanks to an array of my lifestyle, I personally have traveled a fair share and must say I feel more and more blessed every time. Now, I am someone who loves to explore, experience new things, new people, new places, new cultures (if you've read my about me tab you probably already know this). However, I've never been more inspired to share the beauty of traveling as I am now. I truly wish I started this blog series sooner so I could've uploaded through my previous journeys and as I went along but I may still gather some photos of past traveling experiences and post along with the new ones to come. 
In this new Travel Series I will be incorporating Travel Tips, Travel Photos, Traveling Thoughts, New Places, New Experiences, Traveling Bucket Lists, and More! I hope you enjoy because I am so excited to share this series with you all and hopefully inspire you all to open up new doors, new worlds, and a new life.
Love Always, Anita Samantha






No comments:

Post a Comment