Sunday, May 10, 2015

Makeup Glam Store Goodies :)

I am amazed with MakeupGlamStore.com. As you know, I would never give a fake review or promote any company I don't thoroughly enjoy. That is why despite the many offers I receive, I turn most of them down. However, the products this company sent are the real deal and I am so happy I agreed! Not only do they have variety of gorgeous new makeup products and brands but they are extremely affordable and discounted from any other retail store. Thanks to them I have some great new goodies to try out just in time for Summer! Expect some of these goodies in new videos soon. 

Hope this helps anyone on a budget! Such a great new find!

All their information:
Makeup Glam Store
Twitter  | Facebook | Instagram @makeupglamstore 

Love Always, Anita Samantha


No comments:

Post a Comment