Saturday, July 25, 2015

All About Heels - How To Choose The Best Statement Shoes for Summer

During Summertime if there's one thing we are constantly flashing, it's our Legs! Being that I pretty much live in bikini's, shorts, skirts, and dresses during Summer why not add some heels to show off my legs even more? Now, the most important thing is choosing the RIGHT heels. Whether they are wedges, chunky heels, or thin stilettos you have to make sure you choose the right ones for your outfit and also the right color scheme. Since I usually wear more airy, neutral colors in Summer I have put together my go to styles of heels and wedges that accommodate all of the above.

1. The Suade Grey Wedge.
You really can't go wrong with Wedges during Summer. They are comfy & go great with almost any day time outfit. Grey is one of my favorite colors lately, (As Seen Below) not only do they add some pizazz but they are still in the neutral realm staying trendy but not over the top.


 2. The Casual & Classic Nude Wedge
This wedge is one I believe every girl should have. Typically leather straps with what many of my girlfriends and I call "hay backs". These are always a staple for Summer. Not only can you wear them with any Bikini but you can also pair them with a super casual outfit with the sole purpose of extenuating those legs and adding length. I pretty much equate these to casual sandals but in a wedge form!


3. The Sexy Statements
Below are one of my favorite types of heels! Detailed, Chunky, Strappy, & SEXY! Not only do these add a ton of height and length to your legs, but they are a statement piece. The design can completely draw attention to the legs without having an overbearing color scheme. When it comes to patterns and colors you have to choose one in my opinion, and below show the perfect way to do so. 


 The Pretty Pastels
The Pretty Pastels are beautiful with a white dress, neutral colored outfit, white jeans, or dressing up a cute morning look for brunch. They will add a feminine flare and fun to whichever outfit you choose. 

Which ones your favorite?
Tweet me and let me know! @AnitaSamantha
Love always
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment