Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My Favorite Gold Customized Name Necklaces , Ever! & Where I Get Them

Alright girls, let's take a second to acknowledge my new found obsession for gold dainty necklaces! I must say, they have been my staple pieces recently and I've been getting an overwhelming amount of compliments. I'm the kind of person that once I find a good brand, or item whether it be a clothing brand, a store, a set, I will become the biggest fan and buy the same thing in almost every color or style! Well, that's my case with One Necklace  (linked below) I am OBSESSED! They have so many beautiful pieces and the quality is amazing, not to mention they customize EVERYTHING! Here are a few of my go to pieces that I can't get enough of:
My Necklaces:http://bit.ly/1M0LqNW

let me know if you have any more questions!
Twitter @AnitaSamantha
Instagram: @AnitasWorld

Love Always, Anita Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment