Sunday, July 5, 2015

Personal Post: My 4th of July Weekend 2015 : Fireworks, Food, Friends ,Barbecues, & Bikini's

Hello Loves! Today I wanted to share a little inside on my 4th of July since a lot of you ask me to make my blog a little more personal. I figured this was the perfect mix! Celebrating Fourth of July is always a great reflection of my typical Summer days filled with sun, food, family, and friends (and some sort of rushing around lol). This Fourth of July I actually did a lot of barbecue hopping and went to see as many friends and family members as I could since I feel like I haven't been out to socialize with everyone in a while. I don't think I've ever driven around so much and seen so many people in a 12 hour span! It was so great catching up with everyone and being able to make it just in time for the fireworks at my family's house. It honestly was the perfect mix this year and I couldn't be happier.
How did you guys celebrate the 4th this year? Tweet me @AnitaSamantha or comment any of my social media letting me know! <3 
love always, AnitaSamantha

How cute is my little bug?! He was all excited to celebrate!
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment