Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Go To: Hoodies + Knee Hole Jeans


When it comes to Jeans and a T-shirt (or in this season Jeans and a Hoodie) it usually becomes the standard go to, at least for me! However, lately I've been all about spicing up this all time favorite look with: Knee Rip Jeans! Not only does it add a hint of skin, but the distressed jean look can add a hint of personality as well! After seeing the way it looks, whether it be dressed up with heels or dressed down with some timberlands, I don't think I want to go back to regular jeans anytime soon! I've also been loving the casual hoodie + knee hole jeans with a plot twist: heels! All of these little touches can add a personal style and turn a basic 'go to' outfit into a trendy one!
 xoxo Anita Samantha
anita samantha anitasamantha

No comments:

Post a Comment