Sunday, November 1, 2015

Personal Post: My Halloween 2015

Is it just me or did Halloween come super fast this year? I couldn't believe it! Being that it snuck up on me, I didn't get too into the pre-costume planning mood so I did some last minute costume searching, thinking, and creating. This year I came up with.... (drum roll please) A Little Black Bunny! So original, I know. It ended up being a casual yet fun night: I visited my best friends event at their store, went out for a bit, met up with people I've been meaning to see for a while, and got to see some pretty crazy and extravagant costumes. I will say, I've had better Halloweens but this year was definitely an interesting one! I didn't take many picture since my phone died pretty early but here are a few and a video I managed to get from the night. You can see more on my Instagram @AnitasWorld What did you guys dress up as? Tweet me @AnitaSamantha or leave me some comments below :)

anita samantha anitasamantha


anitasamantha anita samantha

anita samantha anitasamantha
xx Anita Samantha



No comments:

Post a Comment