Wednesday, March 9, 2016

#AnitasWorldTakesMiami | The Inside to Living In Miami Beach

Hello All & Welcome to this NEW Series to my Blog (& Possible Video Series on my YouTube Channel). For the past few months, I've had a lot of people asking me more personal questions about the lifestyle I live and how to 'make it' in different cities. Currently, Miami has been the most asked and sought after. Not only is Miami a beautiful place of paradise, amazing views, beautiful weather but it is also a place of glamour, opportunity, stardom, success, and home to some of the most sought after night clubs & parties around the world. With that, it is also one of the hardest places to get in on, sometimes not even all the money in the world can get you where you want to go (trust me I've seen it, and if you've been here you probably already know). It's truly a city of who's who. If you haven't been to Miami before I'm sure you've seen it in a movie or two and let me just say, x that lifestyle you see by 10 except in reality. As long as you know the right people, stay true to yourself, and have good judgement, life can truly be a success story & movie in Miami. The amount of stories, beach days, important people you meet, vip sections you party in, dream cars you drive, mansions you mingle in, & business you conduct can be infinite. Now, if you don't know the right people or have the best judgement I'm sure my blog series will help you learn how to do it all the right way. & If you just want to know what it's life living The Miami Lifestyle I'm sure my personal posts will make you feel as if you're there with me! Get Ready, I'm about to hand you the Key to Conquering Miami :)




No comments:

Post a Comment