Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Travel With Me | Las Vegas Inside UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz

Sometimes the most unexpected fights end up being the most entertaining. In this case, with 10 days notice Nate Diaz stepped up to fight for the title against the very well-known Connor McGregor which provided just that: pure entertainment. Leading up to it, the interviews, hype, feuding, and what seemed to be pure hatred for one another really made this fight even that much more anticipating to watch. The whole card was amazing but that main event definitely was one to remember. PS if you want a really good laugh this CNBC interview with Nate Diaz vs Connor McGregor had me Lol'ing so hard I got abs lol I'll put the link below since I found it on YouTube as well as some pictures of my view at the event xoxo
Anita Samantha
anita samantha anitasamantha





Nate Diaz Vs Connor Mcgregor full fight CNBC interview:

No comments:

Post a Comment