Wednesday, December 7, 2016

HOW TO GROW THICKER EYEBROWS | NATURALLY & FAST

Hi Babes! Ever since my 'How To Grow Massive Lashes Naturally | My Secret to Longer Thicker Lashes' Video I've been getting an overwhelming amount of requests to make a video on how to grow longer, thicker eyebrows fast or even overnight with natural organic ingredients that you can find in your kitchen! So many of us have been through a phase where we've either over-tweezed our eyebrows, accidentally shaved to many eyebrow hairs off, or went to get our eyebrows waxed a bit too much causing thinning eyebrows and an over-tweezed look. Now, since natural long and thick brows are what's hot (and in my opinion so much more natural and beautiful) growing them fast, organically, and naturally is a key. In my newest video I'll show you my secret to using at home, organic ingredients as well as my secret technique that I use to begin growing longer, thicker eyebrows fast. & It really, really works!

What are some of your secrets to growing thick brows? 

xx Anita Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment