Monday, January 2, 2017

NEW APARTMENT TOUR | Tumblr + Pinterest Style Home Decor

Hi Babes and HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm currently in the midst of getting all my New Years Eve content together for you guys so I can upload either a video or big blog post about how I rang in 2017 (It was like a DREAM). I have so many exciting changes coming for you all. I first just want to thank everyone for the love and support you've been giving me, it means the world. Until my NYE post where I can really go into detail, I wanted to catch you up on my Tumblr + Pinterest Inspired Apartment Home Decor! If you follow me on Instagram, Snapchat (AnitaSxo), or Youtube you already know I recently moved into a new condo, totally different from what I've been used to. It's modern, in the city, and completely perfect for a luxury style decor which can be easy thanks to Tumblr while still giving it my touch of cozy, white fur, and favorite greys. In this video I'll show you my tumblr room decor, tumblr living room decor, tumblr bathroom decor, and even tumblr balcony decor.  
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment