Monday, February 6, 2017

Gift Giving Tips for Men + Women | How To Give Great Gifts to Just About Anybody!

Hi Babes! So, with Valentines Day coming up I figured it would be the perfect time to upload The Ultimate Gift Guide! Now, although these gifts are perfect for any holiday (Birthdays, Anniversary, Christmas, Hanukkah, Just to Be Cute) I decided I would include what men would love as well and to do that I brought on a special guest, my good friend, Eric! He really gives us ladies the true insight on what men really want and comes up with some great creative ideas as well! And, for the guys watching I tell you what women really want that way nobody wastes their money or time searching for a gift that their not confident in! Without further or do, here's my Ultimate Gift Guide Video for both Men + Women! I will list all the links for each item mentioned below that way, I'll pretty much do all the work for you all you have to do is click it, buy it, and give it! It'll be our little secret ;) Shhh



Mens Gift's Mentioned (click for link)

Gucci Card Holder (click store locator to find it at any store near you) 
Also can search on Neiman's or Nordstroms




Women's Gifts Mentioned (click for link)



Stackable Rings (Mix & Match)








Hope That Helps! 
xx Anita Samantha

1 comment:

  1. really cute video and im going to buy some of the rings!

    ReplyDelete